Error 400: admin_policy_enforced is returned when connecting a brand account to TubeSpanner.
The error message when trying to sign in must show third-party client ID; this ID needs to be added to the Admin console Allow list:
- Go to your Admin console at admin.google.com.
- Open Security > Access and data control > API controls.
- Select Manage third party apps access.
- Click Add app and then OAuth App Name Or Client ID.
- Enter the client ID and click Search.
- Make sure there are no spaces at the end or the beginning.
- Select the app that you found in the result.
- Checkmark the box and then click Select again.
- Make sure to select Trusted: Can access all Google Services and then select Configure.
The third-party client needs to be allowed in the Admin console.